A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Adobe Air for mobile POLL

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar

Adobe Air for mobile POLL

Hi, a lot of us that have made mobile device applications are really happy things are going smooth but we are wondering why we are not earning a salary in the hundred thousands range at the very least, and all of the other very simple 2d video games on the showcase seem to have 1million + downloads. I think those listings on the store are very inaccurate and before we decide to completely let go of those mobile devices we should attempt to make a physical swf storage device that you plug in to the device to play and than on the store, have a free listing of the swf container designed with the adobe air usb reading ane that will load the swf from the usb device via ser: https://ravigeek.wordpress.com/2010/...rom-adobe-air/

And than we just tell people we see in public, hey you know me and my development team made this device and it only costs $1 would you like to buy it? Honestly at that point it is your game, in a physical device, costs one dollar, you plug it in an iphone or android. Please vote on the idea so we can make it happen just say yes or no or some feedback.

Or for iphone, which doesn't let you load more swf's on runtime just make the device trigger a flag that will allow the game to run..

me still think flash is mean be used with mouse and keyboard. not awkward small little phone screen.

persally i no want play little game on phone. not many anyway and not often.
    time to get off phones and talk someone. no mo phobia.

maybe you make thousands if you csn code well. produce a nice look good play game app.
    you not show me anything yet. not shown anybody yet.

maybe figures are wrong but you not making good thing.

you need use "then" and not "than" when you write. make you seem bad language use.

system on disc not new but i applaud you keep try for wonderful idea.

Well how about plug it in to computer usb?

why you not just do it and see reaction.
    still need good game and well cod.

best make sure you require the patents as somebody steal.
    some massive computer companies old and new possibly used the steal deal.

moon

Alright I will think about that patent, also I know realmakc had a game I don't know if you are working on any games, but this chip should be good because it will allow you to run the game, and you can also give it 1 big algorithm your game might be using that will make the chip do the processing and allow your computer game to be ran faster. For example the a* path finder might get heavy so I would make the usb device do that processing. And last I will figure out how to paint a logo on top for each of our games.

you can make bootable usb with you paint logo on and game inside.
    you send us to try by poost. or send to fkit
    t for sending out.

why you need realmakc game. it you game we all want see and test.
    maybe you have no game or it just not work correct

oh nvm it was actually xenomarens game, and yeah sure, basically you plug it in and it shows up as a launch item on windows, and than it goes into cpu mode to process the stuff, almost done with the stick.

I got this c++ program im modding abit to get the stuff working its called serproxy, it forward serial usb to tcp so the adobe air app can talk with the usb.

the big ginger curly

beer

??

dezoid does that have something to do with a c++ hex editor

by the way, I made the c++ 1 file version which you can pipe through port 45075 with an arduino uno or atmel chip and the exe launcher for it. https://www.weebly.com/editor/main.php

it only launches when you made the desktop air .app not in the flash debugger, and u need the raw socket, id just use putty: 127.0.0.1 port 45075 connect raw and if you have ur usb chip u get the stream