A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Does some one know how to handle the flash .dll or .so

Threaded View

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    Well my main purpose being here started when I was in middle school until now that I am 23, and I kept my scripting a secret so that no one I knew personally would follow my path or compete when I released it so I was 7 years ahead thanks to the forum, but when I released the isometric game in ios/android/windows just recently, I found that no one I knew in person was going to care or buy any of my software for a dollar like wow really you go outside and half the time people have the android/ios devices out on someones application that they don't even know personally, so now what I will be doing is just finish up the isometric game and just play like a loner with my npc's and whoever see's the game advertised online and wants to join, atleast it didn't mislead anyone into following me and I even let them know I only made $2 in one of the months app sales and it doesn't even pay the $124 developer licenses. So now I am also working on g6 browser which is swf sites only under air:// protocol which will deprecate https:// and hopefully get lots of attention and engineers into leasing a domain name off my browser. I still see a lot of good and life saving things you can do with flash if you learn it but if a dollar is to much im not going to share much of the important findings I will make in the future and all that stuff will definitely only be made on a computer that I design the transistors myself and everything is safe, I already have a good formula to make transistors from hand.
    Last edited by AS3.0; 05-13-2018 at 06:13 PM.