A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Does someone know how to package air for windows 10 phone

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar

Does someone know how to package air for windows 10 phone

Puttttttttttttttt airrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr forrrrrrrrrrrrrrr windowssssssssssssssssss phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee or elseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i will go to adobeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee buildinggggggggggggggggggggggggg anddddddddddddddddddddddd gooooooooooooooooooo bananaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I uninstalled adobe air from phone.
    Just use desktop / laptop for anything flash based,possibly forced to but, flash is still more mouse and keyboard to me x

The thing is, windows phone is actually better now because if you look at the alcatel idol 4s I got off ebay its pretty much goto be the best specs for $120, comes with a virtual reality head thing and the vr is on point for every degree you move your head to if you check out the roller coaster games. 2ghz processor, 4gb ram, 64gb internal storage, plug it into moniter to go into desktop mode, desktop mode looks like the actual windows 10 desktop but no flash player! seems like the most adaptable phone for everything, has a front facing flashlight for the camera but no flash for the os :/ trying to take advantage of that good gyro, basically says (2 flash, mi no) this thing has flashlight infront and back
    Last edited by AS3.0; 03-31-2018 at 07:03 PM.

I have this c++ program someone uploaded though that reads the flash player dll and runs it in a container , I can recompile it and stuff so if you want to try to port it somehow this has to be the best way to do it for the windows arm desktop mode, because obviously windows takes c++ for anything I bet.

Could be

btw I found something new out, when you are at the adobe air runtime application on a mobile device at the load screen, click home really fast and you will see the adobe air runtime application will do a frameless window effect, and if you decompile the app, its made with swf files its self. so probably some frameless window scripts to decompile from its swf based app.