A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] Isometric lineup $1 per tile png

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar

resolved [RESOLVED] Isometric lineup $1 per tile png

Hi, I am almost done writing my isometric game skyizo, I am offering $1 for each tile item you can draw and you should make a set for a style (10 max), so lets say you want to go for a outdoor theme you would offer me upto lets say 10 outside looking items for a tile line up style, if I dont approve you are going to have to redraw some and than I pay.

You can get the fla where I draw my tile objects here its called floor_obj.fla : https://rpguy.weebly.com/

You can even get the whole games source code there I don't care anymore this game is going to end up letting you find real pennies that go to your paypal and will pay users more than I will probably earn off of the game.

If you are going to include chairs for the theme make sure you have all 4 rotation sides and to do the back support separately like in the fla so I can separate them with code for depth.

So 10 max per person, 2 people max. (will ask for more sets in another thread in the future.)

Good themes I would suggest would be: castle, patio, Halloween, Christmas, living room, or something you think of.
    Last edited by AS3.0; 04-05-2018 at 07:53 PM.

When do we get to see the game, without having to download any fla that is.
    A fully fledged working game that we can visit and play instantly, been doing it 5 years+ now

yes, it's only a couple of years before adobe drops flash entirely and we can't any more
    who is this? a word of friendly advice: FFS stop using AS2

Well technically speaking every game in the world has already been preprocessed, if you make an algorithm that puts every type of byte code together in every order in a lot of sizes someone out there will already have my game ready for you, ask Bill Gates, im sure he preprocessed every type of byte code combination, one file must show the game.

Hi,

Just like every book ever written is in the dictionary, or nothing new under the sun, type things.

We don't care about bills bytes at the moment, we want to SEE AND PLAY YOUR GAME, online though, not some bulky fla download and publish to play.

Alright im going, im going, and hey I just thought of this, if you try to make a program that makes every byte in every order and you automated it to keep compiling those bytes in c++ one file compiled will eventually match the bytes of flash players compiled players.

Hi,

Where are you going, to make your game available or just going somewhere?

One would probably need a very very large hard drive to store it too as would probably be infinite ish.

Come on Alloy, you are just avoiding or trying not to display your game for reasons known only to you.

I am surprised you have made it with all the other splendid software and mini apps you have created recently too.

Rod.

Well I am going to have the game for the g6 air client,http browser,air packaged version for desktop and one for arcade machine and the ones that are client based for your desktop I will give a version to people that don't trust it to let them compile it themselves because you know hard drive access and stuff..

Not large hard drive, the process would be... new byte order, compile in c++ with probably some .bat function, if the bytes matches flash player file keep uncompiled version, else delete uncompiled attempt. I think someone would just need a lot of cpu power.

And hey the bytecode thing won't be a bad idea, but will need lots of memory, lets say call of duty releases a new game in the future for like $600, I will just be like hmm just give me the file size, the first few bytes, the last few bytes ok found your new game in my database, its been done btw im from the FUTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Hi,

Just post a link to your playable game Alloy when it's ready, as you yourself don't download fla and things from here I don't want to either, just want to visit and play.
    no fla and publish, just http and play, until then, sssshhhhhh

lol ok but if we take the script that checks each combo to the guy that owns this computer we decompile flash for sure

Hi,

What is it with this decompiling stuff?

You have another thread that goes on about it in the scripting and backend section, why do it here too?

This was originally telling us your game was almost complete and you were asking for tiles.

Just show the game Alloy, if you are able to that is, starting to have doubts you can as you were not able to load an external swf properly but suggest all these amazing coding practices.

Game Alloy, game.

You'll be on a 1000 posts of randomness soon
    Last edited by fruitbeard; 05-23-2018 at 01:01 AM.

ok, well no one wants to draw isometric for money? You still haven't sent me the pictures for the phone wallpaper, and we probably only covered 1/4 of actionscript language on this forum, they have aton of stuff that I really don't need at all yet. I learn from what I need at the moment.