A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: say no to http

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar

say no to http

Hi,

What are you suggesting here Alloy with your somewhat humorous doodle.

Where on earth is this air:// protocol you often rant and rave about, show us what you have created for people to use and have their swf files on show.

Where where where, no peas mind you.

what im saying is after someone atey me pea whats left is air. and air:// protocol will eventually take over THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRLDDDDD DOMINATIONNNNNNNN lol

Hi,

Of course you are.

As you still have not supplied any further information regarding your air protocol or server services I will until shown otherwise consider it non existent, like your game too!

Perhaps you should pay some more attention to things like javascript, jQuery, Ajax, bootstrapper, css, @Media enquiries and many other easy to learn things.

I didn't say lose flash though, it is still used on desk and laptops a lot.

yeah I like javascript but I can't get a good speed for my game with it, if you didn't get animate btw I have my account https://adobeid-na1.services.adobe.c...low_type=login

DO NOT POST/SHARE ACCOUNTS FOR ADOBE SOFTWARE

Hi

What game Alloy, where is it?

No I mean the newest flash IDE: adobe animate cc, you can use it on my account its paid

Hi,

I mean't your game Alloy, where is it.

you keep telling us about your game that seems to be a non existent game

No thanks for the animate offer, but thanks, I hear that toonbox is far more advanced though.

Here is a 3d demo with source code: https://spark.adobe.com/page/oXRKzNxeb9p1t/

fruit did you know... the board board board is the word, bird bird bird is the word board board board flashkit board is the word

always post/share accounts for adobe software

Lifetime Friend of Site Staff Northcode's Avatar
    People who try to make money selling digital goods AND facilitate piracy confuse me.
    Did you read the T's and C's when you signed up with Adobe?
    Iif you do it here again then you'll be on permanent vacation from FK.
    Consider yourself warned
    When your swf2exe tool just HAS to work
    there's only one choice... SWF Studio

Well the new creative cloud platforms is to have a team share an account and be able to sync data together to the creative cloud, the connected users pc names are stored on the profile, for example I think someone here logged in because on the profile it says:
    Connected computers:
    Q-PC (mine)
    Mac?'s (someone from this forum maybe)

if we are dealing with connected computer names compared to before when its just buy it and its only yours, than I think as of now its sharable

Lifetime Friend of Site Staff Northcode's Avatar
    Alloy, you REALLY need to start reading for comprehension. Whatever you thought you knew about your CC license is completely wrong. Adobe is NOT okay with you sharing your account info.

These are taken directly from the terms and conditions you agreed to if/when you bought a CC license.

You are responsible for all activity that occurs via your account. Please notify Customer Support immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account. You may not (a) Share your account information (except with an authorized account administrator); or (b) use another person’s account. Your account administrator may use your account information to manage your use and access to the Services and Software. For PhoneGap, we reserve the right to monitor and enforce subscription plan limits and restrictions, including, but not limited to, the right to charge for overages.

...you must not:

(a) copy, modify, host, stream, sublicense, or resell the Services or Software;

(b) enable or allow others to use the Services or Software using your account information;

This is not the first time I've warned you and redacted your CC account info but it will be the last (warning). If you do it again you'll get instantly and permanently banned from FK and make it to the top of this list too.
    When your swf2exe tool just HAS to work
    there's only one choice... SWF Studio

Ok sorry northcode

soo.. anyone doing circuits, im going to program this in as, and no not action script in atmel studio o but can still make it do hardware stuff with actionscript socket connections:

That circuit looks well organized.Great Work.