A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I am looking forward to start an online store. What I need on the Branding ?

I am looking forward to start an online store. What I need on the Branding ?

According to my the knowledge I have, your visitors who are all your potential customers too not only go for a snazzy design but also the functionality of an online portal is important. With the help of an [ firm, you must create a well-organized branding which is easy to navigate.

Start with social media. Instagram is a perfect start. Find people that do similar things to you. You can try some tags similar to what you do. Start broad and then narrow it down.

After you follow those people, go into their followers, those are your potential customers. By putting yourself in front of they're eyes you can then start to market.

For branding, you need a logo, a platform to showcase your brand (website/socialmedia/etc). Take product pictures of what you are selling, thing broad and the narrow. General pictures and then detail shots.

May you sell in abundance.

Connect and work with some social influencers to gain popularity and website traffic.

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    Its better to allow users to shop without even signing up, just save cookies to remember shopping cart, make payment as easy as 1-2 clicks and offer competitive prices where you might gain just 5 cents of profit to begin with.