A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] freelance job

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar

resolved [RESOLVED] freelance job

Hi, if you need hardware to communicate with your swf project running on a small Linux pi board you are in luck, here I have a happy client when I showed him I was able to turn his drawing into a digital cluster for his cars sensors. The swf is going to slowly take over all of the cars sensors.

Red face Frelance job it's really cool! I got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Alloy Bacon View Post
    Hi, if you need hardware to communicate with your swf project running on a small Linux pi board you are in luck, here I have a happy client when I showed him I was able to turn his drawing into a digital cluster for his cars sensors. The swf is going to slowly take over all of the cars sensors.
    Hi! I'm new in this forum, looking forward to reading your interesting posts and hoping to be able to give some advice in different matters ;-)
    I'm freelancer. I love to write and have been teaching myself to write fiction for about 6 or so years now. My dream is to write for a living, but having never went to school and with no chance of it happening any time soon, it's hard to find a job in the writing field (note: I have no writing credits or training to go on a resume, so there's little to no chance of any serious writing job taking me seriously). And on top of that, I'm not even sure I'm good enough to write for a living. My imagination for novels and such is definately top notch, but I'm a writing novice in my opinion, though others say I'm better than I think. Anyhow..
    I can add a couple home jobs You carry out easy:
    - freelance copywriting jobs;
    - Freelance Linkbuilder Jobs Online.
    It really works!

Employment for all is very important

Quote Originally Posted by littlejack View Post
    I'm freelancer. I love to write and have been teaching myself to write fiction for about 6 or so years now. My dream is to write for a living, but having never went to school and with no chance of it happening any time soon, it's hard to find a job in the writing field (note: I have no writing credits or training to go on a resume, so there's little to no chance of any serious writing job taking me seriously). And on top of that, I'm not even sure I'm good enough to write for a living. My imagination for novels and such is definately top notch, but I'm a writing novice in my opinion, though others say I'm better than I think. Anyhow..
    I can add a couple home jobs You carry out easy:
    - freelance copywriting jobs;
    - Freelance Linkbuilder Jobs Online.
    It really works!
    This is such a good post. The issue of employment for all is very important these days. I absolutely agree with the author, especially in the part: “I can add a couple of homework that you do easily: - freelance copywriting ...” If it doesn’t make it difficult for you to write what kind of freelance copywriting services are online. I am a housewife and look after my second son Danny at home. I used to be a good programmer for Unix systems seven years ago. Writing in college was my forte. Recently I wrote texts for my sister's Internet site - she said my texts are very good. If it doesn’t make it difficult for you to write what of freelance online copywriting services are the best.

Cool what kind of freelance copywriting services are online

Quote Originally Posted by Kate86 View Post
    If it doesn’t make it difficult for you to write what kind of freelance copywriting services are online. I am a housewife and look after my second son Danny at home. I used to be a good programmer for Unix systems seven years ago. Writing in college was my forte. Recently I wrote texts for my sister's Internet site - she said my texts are very good. If it doesn’t make it difficult for you to write what of freelance online copywriting services are the best.
    Dear Kate86! With great pleasure, I will tell you about the possibilities of freelance copywriter online work. It takes enough of time, but also money allows you to earn. At first, these are small amounts of money, but after gaining experience, you can earn enough to support your family. It all depends on the time spent with the text. You mentioned that you easily wrote texts in college. So you have a natural ability to work as a copywriter. If you spend an hour on the computer writing a day, and during this hour you will constantly pound the keys without stopping, then in a month you will be able to write expensive texts. Then it will be necessary to review all of their time reserves and allocate a copywriter to work, and even better, 3 hours a day. This will give you 3 * 6 (Sunday is mandatory!) 18 hours per week and 40 thousand characters in the text. This is a serious application. Then you can earn as much as your husband earns (if he is not a lawyer, a dentist, and a programmer% -)). Now the main thing is where to get money.
    Best online freelance services:
    1. Writingcreek Jobs Online.
    2. Journalism Jobs
    3. MediaBistro
    4. FlexJobs
    5. Morning Coffee Newsletter
    6. ProBlogger Job Board
    7. Freelance Writing
    8. Be a Freelance Blogger Job Board
    9. The Ultimate List of Better-Paid Blogging Gigs
    10. LinkedIn Jobs
    Many may argue me why I putWritingcreek very first. No secrets - I have been working for 5 years with it. Writingcreek always pays the money on time, no misunderstandings, respects the copywriter. I read about problems freelancers have online on the forums and I am very glad I was lucky with the service from the very beginning. I wish you the same, as well as to all people read this post. Forums are designed for the free exchange of information, which helps us to facilitate and improve our lives.