A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Instagram clone

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar

Instagram clone

Hello how is flashkit doing, today I decided to make a mini instagram clone in as3 and release the source code in the video description so you can mess with, it doesn't do everything instagram does but I will let you do the rest:

this video is not available for some reason....

Hi lucas. I had deleted the youtube account entirely not realizing it would affect my posts. You can go through the download versions here: rpguy.weebly.com

Banned
    Instagram is the only platform where you can make money selling services or products. Now I plan to develop my account, I think I want to use the service Buy Cheap Instagram Accounts to buy likes and views to get results quickly. I think this is the best option to quickly sell goods, especially for those who have just started doing this.

Hi ForsythLucas42, Farsid, alot of users abuse the block feature so other users can say "they will make there own program" which they believe wont happen in time, also if I lose an account it is really hard to get it back even by showing identification. A better idea would be to design a social media platform in a team of people that can collaborate using free time and helping in area's that they can handle, You can work together by providing user-friendly graphics / ideas / platform name, and I can have the platform setup in 2 days where you can get an ad space that populates a users newsfeed.

You want to avoid growing your business in areas that will cost you and don't have direct communication with the host, advertising should be handled in a closer team.

I can send you a program that will let you upload your interface art / ideas to my end on building a platform that works for your business while giving users a platform to share.

I would like to hear from your views on why this wouldn't work for you.

2019 was the last release I issued for 0.4:
    Last edited by AS3.0; 07-25-2021 at 03:59 AM.