hello. i have another issue going on. i cant find any complete game tutorials so im trying to mash together knowledge from multiple tutorials but it doesnt seem to be going too well. first i made a scene with the hero walking around talking and killing a monster, then i added a ery simple start menu before it and then i wanted to make a scene inbetween where the hero learns about the rules of the game. i tried just copypasting the script from the 3rd frame into it but i had to change a bit every funtion (? idk if thats what its called, i just took for example rightPressed and changed it into rightPressed1) because there was an error. i deleted the unneed script fragments, sat a bit over the formattin of the code and now i get issue 1021!

it tells me
Code:
Lokalizacja: Scena 1, Warstwa 'as', Klatka 3; wiersz: 38; kolumna: 10	1021: Powielona definicja funkcji.
Lokalizacja: Scena 1, Warstwa 'as', Klatka 3; wiersz: 60; kolumna: 10	1021: Powielona definicja funkcji.
Lokalizacja: Scena 1, Warstwa 'as', Klatka 3; wiersz: 79; kolumna: 10	1021: Powielona definicja funkcji.
sorry its in polish but basically its telling me theres a duplicate function in verse 38, 60 and 79. but i see no duplicates there!

verse 38 eight was the last line in this
Code:
{
	if (keyEvent.keyCode == Keyboard.RIGHT) {
		rightpressed1 = true;
		linkfacing1 = "right";
	} else if (keyEvent.keyCode == Keyboard.LEFT) {
		leftpressed1 = true;
		linkfacing1 = "left";
	} else if (keyEvent.keyCode == Keyboard.DOWN) {
		downpressed1 = true;
		linkfacing1 = "front";