A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Adobe Animate 2020, nice simple programming ui

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar

Adobe Animate 2020, nice simple programming ui

Nice features, has tutorial maker & auto keyframing during animation.

Adobe Animate 2020 is definitely one of the finest launches of this year. With the capability to support the automatic insertion of Keyframe or Blank keyframe and with a competent Assets panel that supports easy storage, management, and reuse of ready-to-use assets, this version of Adobe Animate can certainly be considered to be a next-gen invention. Besides, it comes equipped with a smart tutorial creator and a quick social sharing feature, because of which it is widely accepted among young and aspiring users.

well thats a better way to describe it while summing up parts of what I just said, your account name reminded me of that girl from harry potter, emma watson.

Cool stuff.
    My daughter is getting into animation, I'll have to learn this with her.

If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. Carl Sagan

Hopefully her name is ana, like anamate. People seem to think if your name is irrelevant from what you're doing and is not linked in any way to the topic than your making a mockery out of yourself.

And if you script you goto drive an sc400 thats got ripped seats, oh I drive one, hopefully my scripts will sell now. sc ripped
    Last edited by AS3.0; 08-19-2020 at 01:11 AM.