A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do i download loops

Quote Originally Posted by Tolbs View Post
    Could be, but it says in the description "2021/10/15
    You CAN still download files from Flashkit.com!"
    Tolbs - this whole year old thread is about NOT being able to download Loops.... Are YOU saying that you followed the advice from the YouTube video and YOU are "Now" able to download them?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    Tolbs - this whole year old thread is about NOT being able to download Loops.... Are YOU saying that you followed the advice from the YouTube video and YOU are "Now" able to download them?
    No. I'm saying the comments in the video and it says it has been updated and it says you still can download loops but you still CAN'T. The description of that video is lying.

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    When it comes to things like this, the only thing that will really speed me up is if I can earn something, regardless of it being free. Why don't you find out if one of the mods are selling some programs. I don't think northcode is selling exe2swf anymore. I'm moving slow motion to release games after being in the app store, but everyone's different.
    Last edited by AS3.0; 11-11-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Any updates on this? As for AS3.0, I'm not sure what to do about speeding things up... possibly opening a patreon? Would probably need some outreach and exposure to what you're trying to do to get more people on board, would be keen to see where it could go.