A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do i download loops

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    Tolbs - this whole year old thread is about NOT being able to download Loops.... Are YOU saying that you followed the advice from the YouTube video and YOU are "Now" able to download them?
    No. I'm saying the comments in the video and it says it has been updated and it says you still can download loops but you still CAN'T. The description of that video is lying.

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    When it comes to things like this, the only thing that will really speed me up is if I can earn something, regardless of it being free. Why don't you find out if one of the mods are selling some programs. I don't think northcode is selling exe2swf anymore. I'm moving slow motion to release games after being in the app store, but everyone's different.
    Last edited by AS3.0; 11-11-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Any updates on this? As for AS3.0, I'm not sure what to do about speeding things up... possibly opening a patreon? Would probably need some outreach and exposure to what you're trying to do to get more people on board, would be keen to see where it could go.

They are working again finally!!! Yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tolbs View Post
    They are working again finally!!! Yes!!!
    Are they!?!?! I'm so excited, but the downloads are still doing the same thing where they're hanging... you just right click on the Download.MP3 and the save the link right?

Quote Originally Posted by DuskyLW View Post
    Are they!?!?! I'm so excited, but the downloads are still doing the same thing where they're hanging... you just right click on the Download.MP3 and the save the link right?
    Yes sir!

They work on Chrome, I don't know if they work on other platforms though.
    Last edited by Tolbs; 02-07-2022 at 12:35 PM. Reason: More information

Yes sir!

They work on Chrome, I don't know if they work on other platforms though.
    Strange, tried it on Brave, Edge and Firefox, getting nothing on all three. Might just have to wait a bit, will try again later.

Strange, tried it on Brave, Edge and Firefox, getting nothing on all three. Might just have to wait a bit, will try again later.
    Alright.

download sound extension .ogg

Quote Originally Posted by Gaetano74 View Post
    download sound extension .ogg
    Read all of the posts in this thread

Always get an email notif whenever someone replies here, reminded me to check it again to see if it worked. Well, interesting development... all the links I click to go the main site now redirect to the forums. Strange...

I hope I hear stuff that's good at the end. I would be impressed if they all went to an archive page.

I'm staying positive on the situation and not giving up I really hope that access to everything is the end result as well. Sad that all the links still redirect back here to the forums but hopefully something is being done behind the scenes.

Attachment 75973

All I really want for my birthday is to listen to flashkit music again

Attachment 75973

All I really want for my birthday is to listen to flashkit music again
    Your friend and mine -> GOOGLE should be able to help you with that... Odds are very good you won't get any files from FK.

Best case scenario, these might work if anything at all. Only shows about 1,000 of them but it's better than nothing at least.

https://archive.org/details/flashkit-sound-loops

Best case scenario, these might work if anything at all. Only shows about 1,000 of them but it's better than nothing at least.

https://archive.org/details/flashkit-sound-loops
    This right here! I'm currently maintaining that archive. I started that as a personal archive some time ago when you were still able to download the loops, unfortunately never got around to continuing it so when it was too late... I decided to upload what I had so far to archive.org.

That being said, if anyone has something you'd like to see saved on there, send me a message about it and I'll gladly add it! Keeping these sound loops around for ages to come is the ultimate goal..

This is realy amazing and informative. if anyone need a photo editing service. knock me once.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Quote Originally Posted by aneidna View Post
    This right here! I'm currently maintaining that archive. I started that as a personal archive some time ago when you were still able to download the loops, unfortunately never got around to continuing it so when it was too late... I decided to upload what I had so far to archive.org.

That being said, if anyone has something you'd like to see saved on there, send me a message about it and I'll gladly add it! Keeping these sound loops around for ages to come is the ultimate goal..
    Hi, is there a way to contact you? I'm new to this forum but, I know a flash game that has used Flashkit before, and I have the loops saved in my computer, I can't see a button to PM you. I could just send a link here, but I'm not sure about that since it could be seen as spam. Maybe via email? or maybe perhaps via Discord? I want to send the zip file to you so you can check it out, and add the ones that belong to Flashkit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebert View Post
    Hi, is there a way to contact you? I'm new to this forum but, I know a flash game that has used Flashkit before, and I have the loops saved in my computer, I can't see a button to PM you. I could just send a link here, but I'm not sure about that since it could be seen as spam. Maybe via email? or maybe perhaps via Discord? I want to send the zip file to you so you can check it out, and add the ones that belong to Flashkit.
    Hey, sent you a PM, hopefully it went through.

If it didn't, you should be able to reach me on the contact email I'll soon add to my user description on this forum. That way if anyone else has contributions as well, they can email me there! Any and all identification helps in rebuilding the collection from what we currently have.

I've actually taken the bootlegged copies from mrw.it and ID'd them based on their name so not only are the audio parts accounted for, so are their original IDs and other data (thanks to the web archive for keeping a majority of that info) I'll soon be adding those to the collection.

I really am hoping all the originals aren't lost, just inaccessible at this current time. That goes for the other categories too..