A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Design a logo for MangoWave

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar

Design a logo for MangoWave

Hello, I am working on an operating system that works with vga/hdmi. It is alot of complex work to make the graphics present the right color and getting a good resolution involves modifying frequencies of voltage applied to the vga pins such as khz, hz, modular pulses, even drawing all of the graphics 1 pixel at a item and erasing it etc... . The pins I am dealing with is R,G,B, ground, hsync, vsync, So this is a very root source machine language operating system of how everything works, not some linux distribution that gives you full customizable solutions. I am just seeking some flashkit artists on this section that I know like to draw, can do it quick and on the fly and can even give me a cool logo that might be used for the operating systems housing design.

The instant booting operating system is called MangoWave and it is looking very fast as of now in terms of graphics I have 1ghz to take advantage of, I'm sure if you were the software section and put in the years, you too would be able to create your own operating system.
    Last edited by AS3.0; 11-12-2020 at 03:30 AM.

i usually prefer canva and the other software tools for making the logo

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    oh I see it