A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Looking for someone from Paris or France involved in the Flash scene back then

Looking for someone from Paris or France involved in the Flash scene back then

Hi,

I am a french journalist student at Sorbonne-Nouvelle university and my childhood was filled with flash games. I am writing an article about this era with the end of Flash coming in two months. I would have like to talk with someone from Paris or its suburbs involved in making flash games in order to talk a bit about how it has been in France and in Paris. If any of you comes from this area I would gladly talk with you about it ! Or also if you have some info on this subject ?

Thank you in advance !

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    I read that it is going to be little tougher to get users to add the plug in themselves, If the game is good i'm sure they will enable the plugin. It might be tough for the user to pay for something virtual with a device they own so instead I use flash as a personal tool to build portable operating systems, By sending slider values & mouse coordinates over the as3 socket I can find the right Khz frequency settings for different size screens to work right with the arm processor, with different clock speeds to deal with this would be a very difficult task to overcome without the flash socket.

18 pixels / ns
    as3 > assembly/cpp
    Last edited by Genesis F5; 02-02-2022 at 11:46 PM. Reason: User requested I fix an error in their calculation