A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: downloading CS6

downloading CS6

Help!! I'm a retired animator. I have a new computer without a DVD drive and I want to load my (very) old CS6 software. I have the DVD/CD with serial number. Can I use the serial number to download online?

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    I know this web admin that has a few cs6 disks that I can let you download from my server but he is going to ask me for $5 which you can drop here where its such low traffic i'll notice you sent it: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/goodgestureskyizo

Quote Originally Posted by Alloy Bacon View Post
    I know this web admin that has a few cs6 disks that I can let you download from my server but he is going to ask me for $5 which you can drop here where its such low traffic i'll notice you sent it: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/goodgestureskyizo
    "Thanks AB, but I decided to buy a DVD player. They're a lot cheaper than they used to be."

Pope it works
    Last edited by AS3.0; 01-18-2021 at 11:57 PM.

I really enjoyed this site. This is such a Great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.

Grrrreg I found out FlashDevelop is 100% free, I am preparing a FlashDevelop folder where I will have all of the imports ready at the top with the flex sdk included to be able to test and publish Actionscript 3.0 Programs, Only thing is that FlashDevelop doesn't seem to have a canvas to draw on so it looks like there are several options on the web to produce graphics such as the "PAINT.NET" client where png's with w/o alpha channel can be produced. It seems like alot of people are going to just let you lease the software without possible gain for a while this is a good option, If the natural reaction for a typical user is that providing general feedback to your program is going to be ok then FlashDevelop is the route to go which actually isn't far different. I don't know if I recently caught up to some slang that's been happening but people might be holding grudges against you for having access to patchable unlicensed software like that & somehow find out that you have the software.
    Last edited by AS3.0; 11-02-2021 at 07:01 AM.