A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Buying property this year

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar

Buying property this year

Hello, I am pretty sure I will be buying land this year where I will be looking to construct a private software building in Florida. I wanted to know if anyone here will be looking to affect the companies name, assets, or will be working on software inside. Obviously I am the closest to the programmers on this forum than any other forum.
    Last edited by AS3.0; 03-22-2021 at 11:54 PM.

I wanted to know if anyone here will be looking to affect the companies name, assets, or will be working on software inside.
    Could you explain that question? Are you looking for investors and or need help to pick out a company name?

Have you considered RENTING Office space.....Make your first couple of million dollars before investing in real estate?

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    Well i've learned it is really just location that affects the price drastically but thats the benefit of a private company as opposed to a company that needs alot of income and interest around the area. And I was only talking owning land for starters but there are cheap alternatives to designing a building. Yeah an investor that develops here would be good to claim partial ownership, but not an investor that I don't know. I am all hard labor when it comes to saving on landscape.