A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 4D xyzt space-time single string distibuted network computing application idea

4D xyzt space-time single string distibuted network computing application idea

I had a theory the entire universe could be desribed by an ever changing path of a piece of string. Electrons, or negative fields flow along the string, but where the string loops it creates quarks with increasingly positive charge. The quarks make hadrons, the protonic and neutronic hadrons create nuclei. Hydrogen for example is said to have one electron, one proton and one neutron. Helium 2e 2p 2n. Lithium 3e 3p 3n. Oganesson 118. I have even discovered a pattern in the periodic table I have used to hypothesize about higher order elements. 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 50 50 72 72 98 98 128 128...

The idea is connecting as much technology as ideal via distributed network computing like with the covid moonshot to optimise consumption and contact for achieving best experiences. With one small phone I can do alot, but with thousands of super computers at our disposal we could do even more.

You could even have eye and ear profiles that adjust your work to get it to look qnd sound perfect to everyone.
    subgenius.com

I think I understood what you are saying but that's a funny way to put it.

Quote Originally Posted by morePopulation View Post
    I think I understood what you are saying but that's a funny way to put it.
    Glad to humour you. Could you paraphrase to see if you understand what I was trying to communicate? Potentially I will be able to improve my understanding of how to communicate.
    subgenius.com

It's fine how you put it, just leave it at that.

Why do you want it to sound perfect for everyone?

Consider the alternative.
    subgenius.com