A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I'm still a mod?

I'm still a mod?

Just having a quick look around, forgot that I was a super moderator. Hope all is well in the land of JavaScript and no longer Adobe Flash.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    I've got about 7 more projects to release before I switch from Adobe Flash which really sucks because I only want to finish 2, so afterwards I will be prototyping with websocket for a C++ device using a free text editor software since you know, nothings going to be coming in during prototyping, also I will be using the free section of music YouTube offers so my previews don't get boring & I don't get confused why nothing sells when its time to sell, although everyone knows if using music is illegal, YouTube will just mute the audio which they don't.
    Last edited by AS3.0; 12-05-2021 at 11:11 PM.

So use royalty free music.

Quote Originally Posted by AS3.0 View Post
    I've got about 7 more projects to release before I switch from Adobe Flash which really sucks because I only want to finish 2, so afterwards I will be prototyping with websocket for a C++ device using a free text editor software since you know, nothings going to be coming in during prototyping, also I will be using the free section of music YouTube offers so my previews don't get boring & I don't get confused why nothing sells when its time to sell, although everyone knows if using music is illegal, YouTube will just mute the audio which they don't.

Yeah, I know some sites that give royalty free music. I can still make AIR applications for iOS/Android so I think I will just give out free physical copies of my games until my user base gets big, or just sell them for a dollar once I release my barcode scanner program to activate games through the device camera, my goal for barcode scanner 1.7 is to be able to scan upto 20 barcodes at once.

So do you just haunt this area, pimping your Adobe AIR stuff?

"AS3.0 haunts around the flashkit forums leaving links and trails of his ghostly fog."