A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Could someone help me Find a flash5 Tutorial?

Hey Peoples,

Ma names Trip and I'm finding there are no flash 5 tutorials for scroll bars. I've tested with flash 3 and 4 tutorials but I get a error from it not haveing the correct formula or uncorrect layers and buttons.
    My site is http://hellhounds.foogi.com
    If anyone has or knows of a sweet site for tutorials (I've been too most of them and can't find diddly squat) please leave me a line or two!!
    Thanks
    Trip
    P.S. I've only been working on flash for 3 weeks now and have overcome some friends that have had it for months ahead.
    I learn at an accelerated rate.

good luck, it could be hard to find for a while. plus flash 6 is already in the works I have seen screen shots for it, crazy. but for a scroller, ill get back to on that. working on one now for myself in F5. give me a day or 2. email me a ben@webplusdesign.com so I don't forget.

voodoo-
    you are at the ultimate tutorial site! at flashkit there are dozens of tutorials ranging from no flash experience up to advanced effects. you can find them here:
    http://www.flashkit.com/tutorials/index.shtml

uberflash-
    flash 6 is in the works, but the screenshots you have seen were created by one of flashkit's members as a joke. there are no official screenshots available yet.

welcome to flashkit both of you

hmm.. nice try, screenshots are from the horses mouth directly from macro. It pays to have connections on the inside.

sry uberflash i guess those were real

is there a url that i can see them