A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: !!WACOM!!

Smile

TODAY I GOT MY FIRST WACO GRAPHFIRE IT ROCKS IT IS THE BLUE COLERED ONE WHOOOOOOOOOO I AM SO HAPPY!!

also wher do u find the serial # for photoshop le i looked for it everywhere where is it??

Hey Congrats!!!

I have the same type Wacom Graphire in indigo blue! I looked on my packaging for the SN for the version of Photoshop LE that comes with the Wacom and couldn't find it either...maybe an email to Wacom tech support might help. Be careful with that Wacom, remember, you need sleep and food as well as Flash!

I also have the same tablet (same color, too) and I think it's great. I can't believe how hard it was drawing with the mouse before I got it. You should be able to find the serial number for the Adobe software that comes with the tablet on a sticker on the back of the cd cardboard sleeve.

Ian424
    I'm going to start looking for a graphire on ebay... should i trust em if they say its 'brand new'?

If you want to auction for something that's "brand new," make sure the description specifically states that it is unopened in factory sealed box, or something like that. Also make sure it is from a seller with a good track record. See if that person has sold graphires before and what the winning bidders have said about the transaction. Keep in mind how much you are willing to bid for the item and also add in the amount you would have to pay for shipping. Price that amount against how much you can get it for retail. You can get one new from Staples for about $93.00, and probably less if you shop around.

thanks alot was having trouble finding the serial #

difference between graphire and other tablets by wacom

what's the differnce between wacom graphire and wacom intuous, other than the obvious price difference?

thanks
    jen

The differences really are the drawing area (the Intuous line has many sizes, increasing exponentially with price), and the levels of pressure sensativity (I believe the Graphire has half the levels of the Intuous).

But, hands-down, the Graphire is a much better alternative to drawing with a mouse.