A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i want get flash6 beta please ¤Ð¤Ð

i like flash and i get it. that is flash6 beta
    please send me it ^^
    jh-27@hanmail.net
    go go go

Is there even a Flash 6 beta available?! I don't think ther is one yet.

Ian424
    hehe, i think we'd all like flash6 beta...

derrickito
    what a bonehead..

why would flashkit have it?

if you qualify, or if you are asked. macromedia is the place to go for that

First off-Official information on Flash, and any Macromedia product comes only from Macromedia.

Yes, we are all waiting for any word about what will be different and new in the next version of Flash.
    However, general public knowledge (again, I reiterate about "official" information from MM) is that there is no beta version, we don't even know if they are working on a Flash 6.

They could be, they likely are... but that's speculation, not fact.

The other fact is this: Beta versions of software are not for general public use. Yes, people in the general public do get ahold of beta versions of software, but why would you want one?
    Beta versions are test versions, filled with bugs and aspects that need to be changed. That's why they're tested and used by beta testers.

Beta testers are chosen by Macromedia, or any software company for that matter. 99.9% of the time, the testers sign agreements saying they will not discuss or disclose any information about the beta version. It goes without saying that this agreement also includes rules that the tester is not allowed to show or submit the beta version to anyone. Thus, if they do so, it's illegal.

That's how it is.

mg33

Fresh Prince of FK
    CLICK HERE FOR FLASH ^6^ BETA!!! HOT!

derrickito
    Yes, we are all waiting for any word about what will be different and new in the next version of Flash.
    However, general public knowledge (again, I reiterate about "official" information from MM) is that there is no beta version, we don't even know if they are working on a Flash 6.
    This is hilarious coming from a moderator of a forum (flashkit) that has a running history of showing illegal pictures of macromedia flash products

2 year record and rolling

There is a Flash 6 beta version out there. Dunno who leeched it out from the Macromedia HQ, but I guess it`s the same person(s) that leeched out the Flash 5 beta.

It`s ofcourse not public available but it sure looks good. Damn, how fast the development goes these days

Fresh Prince of FK
    i doubt it
    flash 5 came out about 6 months ago

Originally posted by derrickito
    This is hilarious coming from a moderator of a forum (flashkit) that has a running history of showing illegal pictures of macromedia flash products

Derrick-I didn't say who does what or whether it's wrong or not-I said how it is/should be.
    I never had anything to do with what was placed on the site.

And since you've only been here since June, how would you be able to say there's a two year history of Flashkit doing this? If I remember correctly, Flashkit was started around October 1999. It's not even been on-line for two years.

Please get your facts straight before you go slamming and labeling people and Flashkit. Thanks. Yes, I know Flashkit was asked to remove certain things by Macromedia, twice that I know of. It's just not fair to blow things out of proportion.

mg33

Things must be slow at Were-Here.

Stop! Im still getting used to flash 5!

Originally posted by mg33

Derrick-I didn't say who does what or whether it's wrong or not-I said how it is/should be.
    I never had anything to do with what was placed on the site.

And since you've only been here since June, how would you be able to say there's a two year history of Flashkit doing this? If I remember correctly, Flashkit was started around October 1999. It's not even been on-line for two years.

Please get your facts straight before you go slamming and labeling people and Flashkit. Thanks. Yes, I know Flashkit was asked to remove certain things by Macromedia, twice that I know of. It's just not fair to blow things out of proportion.

mg33

MG, gonna go off topic, when you going to Big Air? Was thinking you were leaving January 16th...

derrickito
    well im sorry, i mispoke.. i stated dates that werent true....let me rephrase..

Flashkit has a "2 VERSION" running record of posting materials that they know are illegal.

It`s time for the Flash 7 wishlist to appear now..

well im sorry, i mispoke.. i stated dates that werent true....let me rephrase..

Flashkit has a "2 VERSION" running record of posting materials that they know are illegal.
    Please explain these illegal materials...

If you're referring to the Fake Flash 6 Screenshots- all in good fun...

Fresh Prince of FK
    Originally posted by Wain
    umm...no...seeing how 6 isn't even out yet.

derrickito
    flashkit published illegally taken flash 5 beta screenshots, and was told to take them down.. so they did

then they made up some flash 6 screenshots, which are a representation of the product, which they also know was illegal, and they were told to take them down

they called it kindly "all in fun" but did so to calm down any fury raging against them from users and MM alike.

the 2 version flashkit illegal activities explained.

mg 33 is getting a little hot over something that he obviously knows is the truth.

im sure flashkit is warming up somemore screenshots soon, god only knows how many 10's of thousands of people they send those links out to when it happens.. their "extra" pictures newsletter that they slip out at midnight before macromedia can catch them in the morning

Digital One, I never went to Big Sky-my roomate did not have enough money to go.
    I'm hoping to go boarding somewhere at Spring Break, but we're possibly getting a trip to Cancun together, some of my friends and I.

Derrick Thanks for saying it the right way.

mg33

Originally posted by flea
    Originally posted by Wain
    umm...no...seeing how 6 isn't even out yet.
    Flash 5 beta was almost exactly like Flash 5 final

Flash 6 beta is probably how Flash 6 will be.

The changes is done and they are probably doing the manual by now