A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Announcing...

FK Times - Editor in Chief
    My Good Little Birdie

Have you ever been over in the General Help or newbie help or one of those help forums and thought how useful it would be to give a screenshot of a flash icon or panel?? Well you needn't wish no longer!!! Announcing...

Flashkit Help Graphics!!!!

Let me know what you all think and if you have any questions/comments/concerns/ideas!!!

A great little thing to bookmark!!!

Chuck

P.S. Warning on the load time it took 49 seconds on a 56k!!!

can anyone sew my main?

thats cool

Thats a sweet idea, what would be even super cool is if those symbols could be included on the board, like with the and so on, placed in the proper place to help folks know exactly what to look for.

right on

My Good Little Birdie

Thanks I know that it IS possible but that would be a problem memorizing them all and coming up with unque :things: for [them]. I think i like it just how it is

Chuck

Wow...everyone see this...it is so important that it was posted five (count them), five times. I'm not here to clean up stupid threads, but it just makes me mad knowing that there is someone who would do something so...

And this right here kills me:
    Let me know what you all think and if you have any questions/comments/concerns/ideas!!!
    I think i like it just how it is
    Give me a break.

My Good Little Birdie

Ahab - The reason I posted it 5 times was so that the people who mainly stick to helping people on one board can use the too! If you really think that it is wrong I will delete all of them but the lounge ione (I have a little hockey conversation in that one).

As for the other comments i think that if you read my reasoning in the same post that it speaks for itself. Aalso I am not the best at wording things and I didnt mean I like it just how it is. PERIOD - I mean just in using the [ img] tags to display them instead of potnentially aintbucket:

I am seirious about deleting them too. Just let me know and I will! I'm not here to upset people - I am here to help them!