Hey guys,

I just did a search on my question and had no luck.

I am building a website for a client that has a sales staff across the nation. He wants to have an order form on his site, where his sales guys can put a check next to the items they want and enter an amount wanted. He then wants a submit button where the form will be emailed to him.

I am using dreamweaver 3, so there is no problem with building the page with the form elements on it. The problem is how to impliment the behind the scenes stuff to make everything work. I don't know any perl, c++, java, and so on. So even if I were to download a free script I wouldn't know how to configure it.

I know how to set up form mail in a web page, but I don't want people to have to type in everything they want by hand. I want it to work more like a shopping cart, where you just put a check next to the items you want and then hit submit when your done. My client does not want to take credit card transactions, so this should make it pretty easy.

Is there an easy way to do what I need. I'm worried about having to configure everyitem in his site.

Here is a sample of what I wanted the page to look like, http://www.geocities.com/thebeeperdo...esale_page.htm

If you can help me please do, I really need it.

Thank you for your time and help,
motoracer