A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [

ok can somebody please call a doctor ... or set a limit of post to animal twenty must be enough for him makes five for each personality he has
    buy the way ... hasanyone a plane how i can convert my scanned drawings to vecor graphics ???

ummm i tried that....... didnt work.....

Originally posted by Reen
    hasanyone a plane how i can convert my scanned drawings to vecor graphics ???
    u can trace bitmap in flash, or dump it into illustrator and also turn it into a vector graphic...note: i've always found that if i use color before scanning, the vector form of it is really messed up...black and white works well

you have summoned the beast inside hasan. my name is hasanyone. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! i will annhilate the world. i am the inner animal that controls all aspects of hasan's life. i am the one. i am alpha and omega. the begging and the end. i am the greatest. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

Originally posted by fierystars
    u can trace bitmap in flash, or dump it into illustrator and also turn it into a vector graphic...note: i've always found that if i use color before scanning, the vector form of it is really messed up...black and white works well
    thx fiery .. but how can i trace a bitmap in flash ????
    only in illustrator or is it possible in fireworks ?? i do all my scannings in black and white ... almost all
    but any way
    thank you fiery .

and animal i thought that you would love it !!

Houseguy
    I just wonder.. I have done a litlle anime... shortversion ... how do I show it for ya all?? I dont have any webspace??? Its about 300 kb!

you have no web space ???

well, you can send it to me by mail, just take care to add your name in your swf if ya want, and i'll put it on wone of my web space and give you the url path.

thx fiery .. but how can i trace a bitmap in flash ????
    only in illustrator or is it possible in fireworks ?? i do all my scannings in black and white ... almost all
    but any way
    thank you fiery .

and animal i thought that you would love it !!
    there's a trace bitmap thing in the modify menu in Flash. once u import, and the picture is selected, the trace bitmap thing will then be "un-grayed"...

Houseguy

thanx akane ;)

.. thanx akane I have send ya an E-mail

Houseguy

some old stuff Ive made ...

Houseguy

some old stuff Ive made

no pb

here is the url

http://mizuno.ctw.cc/strangereality.swf

it's very good, i like it !

Houseguy
    oh .. thanx Akane ... but the story... is a little bit strange hu anyway thanx man !!

My Version

This is my version of ShockAnime's drawing, like it or hate it? A while ago I found a link to a site (I think it was on Virtual-FX) and it gave tips, hint, etc. on doing anime. I can't find it. If anyone knows of a site or a tutorial somewhere on the web, please e-mail me the link. Thanks!
    [swf width="195" height="350" background="#ffffff"]http://xtech.dis.org.nz/Anime.swf[/swf]

wow akane weird is maybe the right thing to say to this story but it´s cool weird ;p I liked it !!

resolved It didn't work

This is sooo, rad I simply adore it. I tried to download the Fla ani but the yahoo page says its not there its a error. Can you please send me a email someone anyone on where I can download something to make my image on my guestbook to my website http://www.angelfire.com/music/GRAMMYAWARDS2000 I would like to get the artist eye to wink or blink Please your help will be appreciated.

Peace, muze